ADSM-L

Re: ADSM HP-UX

1999-10-08 12:01:44
Subject: Re: ADSM HP-UX
From: "Survoy, Bernard J" <SurvoBJ AT NORTHAMERICA.STORTEK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:01:44 -0600
Make sure that you have HP/UX patch PHKL_18271 (or a later superceding
patch) on.  Also, if you have your DLT drives attached to an HP-PB bus, make
sure the firmware level of the SCSI adapter card is 3728 or above.  If these
are on HP-PB and you have HSC SCSI adapters available, I would advise you
move to HSC for reasons of performance and reduced I/O error type problems.
Also make sure you DLT drive microcode levels are the most current.

Thanks,
Bernie Survoy
MVS Systems Engineer
216.615.9324 phone