ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-10-08 11:43:37
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:43:37 +0100
Replying to: Alyn Bush <alynbush AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> (Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:43:47
GMT)

Alyn,

You have downloaded the multi-byte (corean, chinese, ...) version of ADSM.
It will only work properly on multi-byte enabled windows. Maybe this is your
problem. If so, try:

ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/win32/intel/single/

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,