ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: TSM 3.7 GUI Admin - did I miss something?

1999-10-08 10:35:12
Subject: Antwort: Re: TSM 3.7 GUI Admin - did I miss something?
From: Matthias Hensel <Matthias.Hensel AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:35:12 +0200
Also the "add like" possiblities for nodes, schedules, policies etc. are
very useful in the GUI admin client as well as the possibility to mark a
couple of items and do things like delete or update etc.  I hope not to
miss this in the future. It would be a needless step back in efficiency of
the product.

Taking back functionality will not raise acceptance of the new old product.

Matthias Hensel

Jeffrey Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM> am 08.10.99 15:33:31

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>