ADSM-L

Mapping

1999-10-06 16:15:32
Subject: Mapping
From: Kent Hillman <khillman AT MAIL.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:15:32 -0500
Can someone point me in the right direction.  I am trying to get
information about backing up and restoring mapped drives on an NT client.
 The ADSM client is on an NT workstation.  We run an ADSM(TSM) server on an
OS/390 system.  The clients NT system has mapped drives to keep data on an
NT Server and is wanting to backup/restore this data from/to the clients NT
workstation.  I need help on the NT client(ADSM).  I have been looking at
the manual, Using the Backup-Archive Client and can not seem to get the
information I need.  The client can backup the data and wants to restore
the data to the NT server.    Thanks in advance.
Kent Hillman