ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Sympossium Thanks

1999-10-05 10:59:19
Subject: Re: ADSM Sympossium Thanks
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:59:19 +0200
Jerry,

I totally agree with you and can confirm the high level of satisfaction I
got from these 3 days of exchanges.

Eagerly waiting for the next symposium 2000 ... (and also very curious about
first experiences with 3.7!)

Many sincere thanks to Sheelagh

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com