ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange

1999-10-04 11:10:27
Subject: Re: ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:10:27 -0500
Chris,

I've seen this problem before and I'm wondering what version of the ADSM
Client you are using.

I had problems like this where it depended which directory I was in when I
issued the dsmcutil command.
Normally this is issued from the baclient directory, but sometimes it only
worked when I issued the command from within the agentexc directory.

Kinda weird?? I'm wondering if some env. variables should be set for the
Connect Agent?

Does anyone know if there are any DSM env. variables that should be setup
for the Connect Agent (Exchange) . The Lotus Notes agent requires some, but
there's nothing about what the Connect Agent requires.

I've also had the Error initializing API Session when the TCP/IP settings
were incorrect.
Check that you don't have a mispelling in your dsm.opt file.

Nathan