ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:38:06
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: Share 3494
From: Fabiano Costa <fr.costa AT service.com DOT br>
To: ADSM-L <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:29:04 -0300
Hi all!

        I have one 3494 with 2x3590E for ADSM Server on NT and 4x3590E
for OS/390 with VTS.
        My problem is:
        When I put the tapes into the library it is classified with the
category 000F (I can see this with mtlib program) and ADSM can't see
these tapes, I change the tape category to 0190 (hex) in all my tapes
then I checkin with search=yes ... everything worked!!! The question is
when I want checkin the tapes, do I need change the category every time?

Tks in advance,
Fabiano.

Fabiano R. da Costa
Fabiano R. da Costa
SERVICE IT Solutions - http://www.service.com.br
Rua Helena, 280 cj. 1106 - Sco Paulo - SP
Fone/Fax: 011-30401960
mailto:fr.costa AT service.com DOT br

--------------C42137BC6A7AF17D7187CB3A--

--- End Message ---