ADSM-L

Re: 3rd Try: DSMCUTIL Utility Question

1999-09-30 18:10:49
Subject: Re: 3rd Try: DSMCUTIL Utility Question
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:10:49 -0700
If you want IBM to respond, you will have to open a ticket with them; this
list is not an indirect path to them. A couple of IBM professionals use to
voluntarily monitor this list. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any input
from them for a while.

Can you try it yourself by putting an invalid server name in dsm.opt?  If
you connect, you will know that the IP format works.