ADSM-L

Re: OT: Sun hardware (was Re: Solaris 7)

1999-09-29 12:23:56
Subject: Re: OT: Sun hardware (was Re: Solaris 7)
From: Rodrigo Gazzaneo <rodrigo_gazzaneo AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:23:56 EST
Didn4t know about all these details, only read about it somewhere.

And a little joke is that you needed all that hardware to make "slowlaris"
run. I never worked with Solaris 7, I know that it has many improvements
from 2.6, but most of the results still place Solaris behind other Unix
systems.

Thanks, Robert

best regards,
Rodrigo