ADSM-L

Re: ANR0534W Size estimate exceeded

1999-09-27 12:56:09
Subject: Re: ANR0534W Size estimate exceeded
From: "Bohnsack, JA James (6030)" <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:56:09 -0500
I have no further info than what David Bohm said and I had guessed.  I
changed the upper limit to 70% and had no problems with ANR0534W over the
weekend leaving time for other "opportunities".  It was happening frequently
enough, tho, that if I go a week without an occurrence, I will consider it
to have been the problem.

Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon Systems Co.