ADSM-L

Re: Backup of DHCP-client computers

1999-09-27 12:59:24
Subject: Re: Backup of DHCP-client computers
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:59:24 -0400
We back up around 400 clients (polling mode) with DHCP-assigned IP
addresses, and have never had a problem with it.

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert