ADSM-L

Re: NT gui hangs system

1999-09-23 04:58:40
Subject: Re: NT gui hangs system
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:58:40 +0200
Hi Fred!
Unbelievable!! I have the exact same problem since yesterday! I could click
on nodes but indeed the hourglass never disappeared.
Today I arrived at the office to find that ALL my backups where missed! I
checked for running processes and I too had a expire inventory hanging. I
tried canceling it, but to no avail. I had to bounce ADSM.
I will monitor the expire inventory closely this afternoon but since we both
have the same problem (we are also both on the same level) this definitely
feels like a bug!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon