ADSM-L

ADSM and System Management Server

1999-09-22 11:10:51
Subject: ADSM and System Management Server
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:10:51 -0500
I've got to go to a meeting soon and discuss the interaction between ADSM and
System Management Server from Microsoft.  Does anybody have any experience
with using these two products together?  My clients specifically would like
me to address the issues below.  Any insights would be helpful.  Also, if you
could direct me to any ADSM documentation on this that would also help.
Thanks in advance.

" Registry Problems:  it has happened when ADSM is backing up the System.dat
file.
 SMS Problem?:  the registry problems happen more frequently when Hardware
Inventory is running, but it also happens when just the System Monitor is
running."