ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Hello,

How do I get ADSM to backup some open files that are in
c:\winnt\system32\config\    directory??

There are 17 files in that dir. and ADSM is backing up all but 3 of
them. ADSM seems to backing up other open files on the system
so why would it have a problem with 3 files.

The 3 files files belong to an app. running on the box. I keep getting
"access denied".

I get this actually on other nt machines as well. I have the latest
client code and have turned SERIALIZATION MODE to DYNAMIC on the MVS
ADSM server.

ADSM is running as SYSTEM on these NT machines.

Thank You,
  Mark Brown, Operations Supervisor
  McGill University, Computing Centre
  Phone (514) 398-2321