ADSM-L

HSM component won't install

1999-09-21 14:49:38
Subject: HSM component won't install
From: Paul Fielding <paul.fielding AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:49:38 -0600
This one is bugging me.

I have an AIX 4.1.5 box that I need to install the 2.1.10.8 HSM client on.
I need to use the version 2 client because there is a requirement to keep
the
box at AIX 4.1.5 and the 4.1 V3 client doesn't support HSM.

I have several other boxes where this is working fine, however on this one
client,
the HSM client will not install.  The rest of the ADSM client installs
without problem.

Any ideas?

------
Performing configuration tasks for the ADSM SpaceMan client.
Performing configuration tasks for the ADSM SpaceMan client.
--- Unloading the ADSM Space Manager Kernel extention
--- SpaceMan kernel extention not loaded
--- SpaceMan kernel extention not loaded
Adding fsmvfsmnthelp to /sbin/helpers (as a symbolic link).
Adding fsmvfsmnthelp to /sbin/helpers (as a symbolic link).

Updating /etc/vfs to add entry for fsm, using vfs number 15

No such file or directory
No such file or directory