ADSM-L

Re: ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository 'dscameng.txt' .-- and WINAT- any clues?

1999-09-21 10:43:37
Subject: Re: ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository 'dscameng.txt' .-- and WINAT- any clues?
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:43:37 -0700
I've been using the AT scheduler for ADSM queries and for offsite client
installs since we first
installed ADSM over 2 years ago, and never received the error that you mention.
One thing that I do is the change directory into the saclient or baclient
directory
(Assuming that your setup used the default install directories)
as the first command in the batch file.

Here's a sample of a batch file called by the AT scheduler that I use to check
for failed or missed schedules:

@echo off
cd \win32app\ibm\adsm\saclient
dsmadmc -id=yourid -password=yourpassword q event * * begindate=today-1
enddate=today ex=yes
pause
exit