ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Jorge,

What these messages mean is that you are running with a level of code which does
not match the message and help libraries (that is ADSM V3 code and V2
message/help libraries). You could fix this by copying the contents of
SYS1.SANRMSG and SYS1.SANRHLP from the libraries that came with the new ADSM
included with OS/390, however, I would not do this unless you really intend to
migrate to ADSM V3 (see my append to the ADSM list for what I think you should
really do). The gist of the problem is that the ADSM code is in SYS1.LINKLIB and
you now have a new one. Another possible solution would be to copy the ADSM V2
code from the old SYS1.LINKLIB into the new SYS1.LINKLIB and have your systems
programmer or operator perform an LLA refresh.

Shelby

Rodriguez Jorge <jrodr5 AT CANTV.COM DOT VE> on 09-20-99 12:25:29 PM