ADSM-L

Re: ACTLOG, turning off entries

1999-09-20 15:02:38
Subject: Re: ACTLOG, turning off entries
From: "Mapes, Mark" <MWM4 AT PGE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:02:38 -0700
Rich, I do understand that you do not want to rewrite every script, but Ray
does have a valid option and I would like to add to it that in version 3
with the SQL interface, that could be as simple as:

select message from actlog where msgno<>2017 and
date_time>=some_time_in_past.

With care, I think you could eliminate any need to use the awk and probably
make your scripts easier to maintain.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Mark