ADSM-L

Re: Error on Novell

1999-09-17 14:20:50
Subject: Re: Error on Novell
From: Greg Ira <gji01 AT HEALTH.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:20:50 -0400
Pardon the answer but this is cut and pasted directly from my clients note:

"It is a Novell 3.12 Server not NT. Do you mean to what level is it
patched? It is patched to whatever was the level last year. "

Sorry, hope this helps at least a little

Greg Ira
ADSTAR Administrator
NYS Dept. Health/BHNSM
Albany, N.Y.  12237