ADSM-L

Re: Collocation question

1999-09-17 11:56:14
Subject: Re: Collocation question
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:56:14 -0700
I did the same thing a couple of years ago. I created the new storage pool and
exported the smaller
nodes data one at a time to the new pool (The larger node would have taken too
long to export)
after I had all the small nodes in the new pool, I turned on co-location for
the old pool. The new
data was co-located, and the old data became co-located as reclamation was run.