ADSM-L

ADSM-L does not work correctly

1999-09-17 09:22:14
Subject: ADSM-L does not work correctly
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:22:14 +0200
     See what I got from our mail server:

     **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
     **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

     The original message was received at Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:11:34 +0200 (MET
     DST) from uucp@localhost

     ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
     <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

     <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
     vm.marist.edu. Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
     Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

     Maybe someone of MARIST.EDU should have a look at this.
     Regards
     Werner Nussbaumer