ADSM-L

Re: DATA BASE ENTRIES

1999-09-15 14:50:36
Subject: Re: DATA BASE ENTRIES
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:50:36 -0400
Prior to 3.1.2.30 archive was saving way too much data in the
database, so your deletes show the result of deleting the
extra stuff.  See the section 'archive description rebinding' in the
readme for 3.1.2.30/40 (member anr3310 in some samplib) for more
info and a new command to cleanup the extra stuff for archives you
are keeping.

--