ADSM-L

Re: Question on include exclude list

1999-09-15 15:45:45
Subject: Re: Question on include exclude list
From: Scottie Pennett <PENNETTL AT LABS.WYETH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:45:45 -0400
Hi Rick,

If I read about the exclude.fs, it says I can onlyh use this if both
backup/archive client AND hsm are installed.  I do not have HSM installed.  My
guess is this is the same problem with exclude.dir - don't have HSM installed.

What do you think?

Scottie

>>> Rick Marshall <Richard.Marshall AT BMO DOT COM> September 15, 1999 15:02:53

Scottie,
         Have you tried   exclude.dir /ff01u93b/app/oracle   ?
         It looks like you are coding an exclude statement for a filesystem
as opposed to a directory and its subdirectories, which you would actually
code as
                exclude.fs /ff01u93b

Rick

Scottie Pennett <PENNETTL AT LABS.WYETH DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 09/15/99