ADSM-L

Charge back system

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Subject: Charge back system
From: Gies, Joanne [mailto:GiesJ AT CONNEXT DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Work for a large utility with 50 servers using ADSM. We are splitting off
approximately  10 of those servers to another company and we are going to
continue doing incremental and archive backups' using ADSM. Wondering how I
can create a manageable charge back system to show the costs of resources
for these specific servers only. Any one have experience with this? Doing
the same thing?

Currently have ADSM MVS V2.1 upgrading to V3.1 in next month. Several
platforms for servers but the 10 servers to be separated are Unix.

Thanks much!