ADSM-L

Re: SQL Table DOC

1999-09-10 13:53:28
Subject: Re: SQL Table DOC
From: "Susi, Scott T" <STSusi AT UNUM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:53:28 -0400
In the Version 3 Admin Guide (I am using the Windows NT manual) there are a
few pages (starting at about 334) that describe the tables and sample select
statements.  You can list the table entries by entering the following
commands from the Admin Client Command Line:
                        Select * from syscat.tables
                Select * from syscat.columns