ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
In the "Overriding client options" field, put -sub=yes.

Hope that helps.

Angel

   -----Original Message-----
   From:       NNorrgard [SMTP:NNorrgard AT LIBERTY-BANK DOT COM]
   Sent:       Thursday, September 09, 1999 4:55 AM
   To:         ADSM-L
   Cc:         NNorrgard
   Subject:    Scheduled Archive

   I have a user that wants a certain directory, and all files /
   directories
   underneath it, to be archived nightly.

   This is my first time scheduling an archive, and I thought i had it
   right,
   but it is archiving the directories in the path ( ex.
   C:\DIR1\DIR2\DIR3 )
   but, nothing underneath it.

   In the OBJECTS field for the schedule, I defined
   'C:\DIR!\DIR2\DIR3'... what
   do I do to tell it I want everything inside that directory?

   I tried 'C:\DIR1\DIR2\DIR3\...\*', but that didn't work.

   I know this is an absurdly simple problem, but the documentation is
   pretty
   vague about it..

   Nathan J. Norrgard
   PC Systems Administrator
   PC Support
   Liberty Bank
   860.638.2938 (v)
   860.704.2113 (f)
   mailto:nnorrgard AT liberty-bank DOT com
   http://www.liberty-bank.com

--openmail-part-0df4cccd-00000001--