ADSM-L

Re: Scheduling mode for Microsoft Cluster Server

1999-09-09 04:56:16
Subject: Re: Scheduling mode for Microsoft Cluster Server
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:56:16 +0100
     I haven't used the latest client support for clustering but I've setup
     clustering clients based on V3.1.0.3 (the pre UNC version, and with
     reliable failover and all) . In this setup we use client prompting and
     we haven't had a hick for more than a ? well since V3.1.03 was put
     out.
     I haven't thoroughly read the clustering redpiece yet but if they
     don't specifically mention not ever, ever to use the client prompting
     mode I have no idea why a setup with prompting won't work (or work
     reliably).

     Walter Ridderhof.