ADSM-L

Query Occ vs. Query Auditocc

1999-09-08 10:05:25
Subject: Query Occ vs. Query Auditocc
From: "Cohn, Grant" <Grant.Cohn AT SAPREF DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:05:25 +0200
Hello People

I have a quick question that I cannot understand the manuals about:

What is the difference between Query Occupancy and Query Auditoccupancy?

I have just run an Audit Lic and I still see some differences between the
two reports.

I see node names on the Query Auditoccupancy report that don't exist on the
Query Occupancy report. (These are, however, inactive nodes - and should not
be using any server space as being reported - I deleted all file spaces
relating to them months ago)

Any clues for me?

We are running ADSM 3.1.2.20 server on an AIX 4.1.5 machine.

Thanks

Grant Cohn.
Shell & BP Petroleum Refinery
Durban