ADSM-L

ADSM and Netware

1999-09-08 10:57:51
Subject: ADSM and Netware
From: Joel Cooper <jocooper AT DTTUS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:57:51 -0500
Hi to all:

I have been backing up 3 Netware 3.12 servers using the 3.1.0.7 client code
without problems.

I added a new server this weekend and it ran fine the first night. Everynight
since it has abended the server, usually after the incremental seems to be
complete (according to the dsmsched.log).

We found that we needed to update the SMDR and the TSA312 NLMs, but that didn't
stop the abend.

Now the big difference in this server is that it is running MAC name space.

Does anyone have a clue what could be my problem here? Something the check?

I did find a note in the README about installing LIB312B, but I didn't think
this was necessary since the MAC name space is not our only name space running.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Cooper
Deloitte & Touche LLP
jocooper AT dttus DOT com