ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-09-08 08:02:23
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:02:23 -0500
I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious, but I'm trying to set up an
administrative schedule to export a node and when I enter the scratch=no
parameter, I get an error telling me scratch is an invalid parameter.  The
same thing happens when I use the vol= parameter.  Anybody have any ideas
what I'm doing wrong?

Environment Version 3.1.2.20 ADSM on VM.  The commands I'm entering is:

update schedule export1 t=a scratch=yes and

update schedule export1 t=a vol=file:dd:vollist  -  I executed the CMS
filedef command as  "filedef vollist disk adsm vollist a"

Any help would be appreciated.