ADSM-L

ADSM Exam Brain Dump

1999-09-03 15:30:03
Subject: ADSM Exam Brain Dump
From: Jason Turner <jason_turner AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:30:03 -0700
I have been working with ADSM for 2 years at an
enterprise level and consider myself fairly knowledge
with the product.  In any case I have taken the ADSM
exam twice and failed it twice (the first time by 1
questions and 2 the second time).  Personally I think
many of the questions are very subject with many
contradictions.

In any case, if anyone has written up any notes or a
brain dump about the exam I would like to look it over
(if you do not have any objections of course).

Thanks in advance.