ADSM-L

Re: Panic state.

1999-09-03 13:07:39
Subject: Re: Panic state.
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:07:39 +0200
Angel,

        the same, but the server was AIX and client a Solaris, the FS was 25GB
with about 2.500.000 files, it was a merge because after a cluster crash
some bits where missing (!) ... the dsm after 8 hours of mumbling and
chewing memory (>400MB) gave up, dsmc did the job very well and very
quickly!

        This conforts me. I never fully trusted smart windows, I'm from the old
guard and I prefer command line ... ::)

Seeya
Mauro, STM