ADSM-L

OnBar restore from alternate hoste via API?

1999-09-03 11:49:44
Subject: OnBar restore from alternate hoste via API?
From: Chuck Mattern <Chuck_Mattern AT HOMEDEPOT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:49:44 -0400
I have a requirement from my users that I restore Informix data, from ADSM via
the API and OnBar, to an alternate Unix host for QA purposes.  I can do a set
authority on the donor host to allow the recipient host to restore filesystem
data and the same command seems to grant the same authority for the API
filespaces but I cannot determine the OnBar/API equivalent of -fromnode.  Can
anyone offer guidance here?

Thanks,
Chuck