ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3 Client Problems with Scheduler Service

1999-09-01 11:16:43
Subject: Re: ADSM V3 Client Problems with Scheduler Service
From: Steve Fletcher <sfletcher AT GIANTOFMARYLAND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:16:43 -0400
Paul,
I experienced this as well, but attributed it to running the v3 clients against
a v2 server.  Apparently that is not the case.  Just to note, in addition to the
NT4 clients, I experienced this on Netware and now it appears Unix as well.   I
circumvented the problem by switching the schedule mode from server prompting to
client polling.  Once this was done, things have been running normally.

Steve Fletcher
Giant of Maryland, Inc.