ADSM-L

Re: Performance degradation and Size of database

1999-09-01 10:42:43
Subject: Re: Performance degradation and Size of database
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:42:43 -0600
36GB is a pretty good size, but not too huge (in my opinion). I have a
couple of servers in the 30's and one that is pushing 50GB.  The one at 50
is now making me nervous (disaster recovery/ database restore
considerations),and I am planning to split it into 2 servers in the next
couple of months.

Ben