ADSM-L

Re: Exporting client nodes with limited resources

1999-08-31 14:16:33
Subject: Re: Exporting client nodes with limited resources
From: arhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:16:33 -0700
1. The database backup contains all nodes information so separate effort
is not required/necessary.
2. Volume history & device configuration.  While no modification is
necessary to volume history, device configuration is quite likely to be
different on a different machine (even with the same library and tape
drives).  You must modify device configuration to enable the database to
be restored.

Steffan