ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:40:33
Hi Winfried,
thanks for your reply; yes, I'm using EXCEL 97 SR2.
I think the problem I'm suffering is that my system is a non-English (
Italian ) one, so there should be
no choice to have the ODBC driver working.
I'll investigate if they are going to remove this restriction  ...

Thanks again for your help.
Best regards

Valeriano Bassi          bassi AT ssb DOT it

Winfried Heilmann <Winfried.Heilmann AT INFRACOR DOT DE> on 31/08/99 15.36.04