ADSM-L

Re: Remote Client Updates

2015-10-04 17:40:33
Subject: Re: Remote Client Updates
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
This is one of the serious shortcoming of ADSM.  There is no easy method to
auto-update the clients. The answer from IBM is the use of Tivoli's software
Distribution mechanism.  I really wish there was some kind of automatic
update mechanism for the clients.  The methods you mention are what people
seem to use.

Ramesh