ADSM-L

ADSM OS/390 Server 3.1.2.20

1999-08-26 13:27:08
Subject: ADSM OS/390 Server 3.1.2.20
From: Virginia Hysock <vhysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:27:08 -0400
Anyone had a problem with level 3.1.2.20 with 'hung' client sessions sitting out
there for hours not doing any work, and the server sucking up cpu like there's
no tomorrow?  I was forced to recycle my server this morning after numerous
complaints from users and MVS performance folks; turns out ADSM was using 2 full
cp's out of 4 on one of our production systems.  There were 2 client backup
sessions that looked as though they were running from about 18:00 last night,
but from the client end were not active (NT and AIX).

Thanks for any info ....

                         Ginny