ADSM-L

Re: DSMADMC Output Format

1999-08-25 17:03:33
Subject: Re: DSMADMC Output Format
From: "Mapes, Mark" <MWM4 AT PGE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:03:33 -0700
Patrick,

my first recommendation is not to use the "query" commands,
but to use the SQL "select", as that gives you a much richer
environment to customize what data you are looking for.
There are also the formatting commands, -tabdelimited, that
that allows the results of a select statement to just have the "data"
and not the column headings.

Mark Mapes