ADSM-L

Re: TCP window size not supported

1999-08-25 12:16:40
Subject: Re: TCP window size not supported
From: Dustin Cavanaugh <dcavanaugh AT UCSD DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:16:40 -0700
0 is not a valid option for TCPwindowsize (or at least not advertised as
such). Docs call for 1-2048. If I use 1, it complains and says it should be
1072. If I set it to 0 or 1072, it complains that its not a valid option
then quits.

I'm running Solaris 7 and IBM doesn't support it directly ... rather they
claim compatability with the Solaris 2.6 client... I may have to break down
and call IBM for a 'bug' fix.