ADSM-L

Re: archiving from aix unix

1999-08-25 12:11:01
Subject: Re: archiving from aix unix
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:11:01 +0200
Ruud,

tell the scheduler to issue a command on the client.
That's what I do, every 6 hours:

                 Schedule Name: SAP-BACKUP-OFFLINE
            Policy Domain Name: DOM_SAP
                 Schedule Name: SAP-ARCHIVE-REDOLOG
                        Action: Command
                       Objects: /usr/adsm/bin/SapArchive
               Start Date/Time: 06.05.1999 10:00:00
                      Duration: 1 Hour(s)
                        Period: 6 Hour(s)
                   Day of Week: Any
                    Expiration:
Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN

/usr/adsm/SapBackupArchive, basically contains:

        su - oraXXX -c "brarchive -c -sd"

I hope this helps

Mauro, STM