ADSM-L

Re: Understanding Archiving

1999-08-25 08:24:03
Subject: Re: Understanding Archiving
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SSI-TSEA-332" <Ruud.R.vanRuler AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:24:03 +0200
Tom
where do you specify this ARCHIVE (of this specific directory)  ... is it in
the dsm.opt file as part of
incl/excl or as seperate arch command within the dsm.opt or  .... ??
( ..... i ask because i have to setup an automated schedule for archiving
purposes )
and yes i think those entries get deleted !!

             Ruud van Ruler
Shell Services International BV - TSEA-332
Our Data Storage Management home page:
http://sww-os390a.is.shell.nl/dstorage/
> Room 2A/D07
> Dokter van Zeelandstraat 1, 2285 BD Leidschendam NL
Tel : 070 - 3034644  /  Fax : 070 - 3034012
Email Internet: ruud.r.vanruler AT is.shell DOT com
                          r_van_ruler AT compuserve DOT com
Email X400:/S=vanRuler /I=R /C=GB /A=GOLD /P=Shell /O=IS

                                                            R.vanRuler