ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Bottleneck

1999-08-23 19:15:36
Subject: Re: ADSM Bottleneck
From: Rodrigo Cordovil Gazzaneo <rgazzaneo AT INFOLINK.COM DOT BR>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:15:36 EST
I disagree, Mark. What is the Internet without Unix ? Heve you heard about
Linux ?

I suggest you visited this site :

http://www.unix-vs-nt.org

This discussion may get far from the list focus ... sorry everyone.

FACT : IBM suggests Unix solutions for ADSM sites as the get bigger so that
NT boxes wouldn't be able to handle it. IBM doubts NT's scalability, check
the earlier message from Joshua about adding processors to NT systems.

But NT does have its share on the midrange market. But it has never been
able to grow beyond it. And it is another fact.

best regards,
Rodrigo