ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:40:32
On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 08:39:52AM +0200, Mauro M. TINELLI wrote:
> Joshua,
>
>         no evidence of problem on HP-UX. I've been using it for 3 weeks now
> on SunSolaris it fixed a bug, but I can't tell you much about the other
> two platform.

PTF 7 and PTF 6 does not work together with autofs mounted filesystems.
I have no idea when IBM fixes this, or if they are fixing it ever.
It is changing from PTF to PTF if it works or not. Shame on them!

Sincerely,
Klaus

--
Klaus Steinberger               Beschleunigerlabor der TU und LMU Muenchen
Klaus Steinberger               Beschleunigerlabor der TU und LMU Muenchen