ADSM-L

Web Interface of a NetWare5 server does not show all files available for restore.

1999-08-17 13:57:36
Subject: Web Interface of a NetWare5 server does not show all files available for restore.
From: Jörg Nouvertné <Joerg_Nouvertne AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:57:36 +0200
Hi all,

today I've experienced a strange behavior of the Web-Interface on one of
our NetWare5 servers. I had to restore some files, a user had deleted
accidentally, but they don't show up, even if I select to show inactive
files.

After a short period of time, where my heart stood still, I was able to
restore them using the command line.

Any ideas,?

Jörg