ADSM-L

HPFS386 and ADSM V3.1.0.7

1999-08-17 08:05:16
Subject: HPFS386 and ADSM V3.1.0.7
From: Gerhard Hansmair <PromptSoftware AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:05:16 +0200
Hi all,

I'm just testing ADSM V3.1.0.7 on OS/2 LAN Server and it seems that this
version also has problems with saving the ACLs on HPFS386.

What I see is:
     - I backuped the drive. On F:\DATEN there are ACLs for two groups
     - I deleted the directory tree F:\DATEN
     - I restored a subdirectory tree F:\DATEN and there is only an ACL for
one group on F:\DATEN. Below everything was ok.

     - when I change the ACL on F:\DATEN and backup and restore again, ADSM
gives me the ACLs of the very first backup, changes are not backuped.

Has anybody seen this ?

Configuration:
LAN Server: Version 5.05 CSD IPG8528
HPFS386: Version 5.05 CSD IPG8528