ADSM-L

RE: Antwort: exclude parms on HP-UX

2015-10-04 17:40:32
Subject: RE: Antwort: exclude parms on HP-UX
From: CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SWBT)
To: 'adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT efu'
No, nothing worked this past weekend --- I've had the analyst try everything
that was suggested last week, and still the EXCLUDE is not being honored.
The analyst is going to find out what impact an upgrade to the OS would
bring into the mix, so I can only wait and see what they want to do at this
point. Because this is a heavily utilized production machine, I don't know
that we can be deleting and moving stuff around during any time of the
business day, and even during the evening hours.

If you have any other suggestions, I'd be happy to try them as well. We're
kinda at a standstill right now.

Cindy Cannam

*       Cynthia L. (Cindy) Cannam, MBA
*       Southwestern Bell Telephone
*       Systems Manager/Technical Support
*       Open Systems Storage - ADSM
*       (314)340-0722 work
*       (314)879-1696 pager
*       (314)340-0992 fax