ADSM-L

Re: DIsaster Recovery without automated library

1999-08-13 11:55:12
Subject: Re: DIsaster Recovery without automated library
From: Nick Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:55:12 -0400
Yes, but it's not very fun.  You have to reconfigure ADSM to know that you don't
have the tape library anymore, then watch for the tape mount requests, which can
really add up.  However, if you don't have the library, that's what you have to
do.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you find
the time to do it again?

Carlos da Cunha e Silva <cdacunha AT ANHYP DOT BE> on 08/13/99 10:08:05 AM