ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:40:32
Hi Andreas,

I have the same problems, when ADSM commands were redirected to a file or a
pipe, especially within scripts (perl). Therefore, I am now using SQL
select commands, to get (only) the information I need, i.e.

dsmadmc ... "select volume_name, pct_utilized from volumes where
upper(status)='FULL' AND pct_utilized<50"

when I'am interested in FULL tapes with a utilization of less then 50%.
This work (within scripts) better then normal query commands, since I don't
have to parse the ouput.

Jörg

Andreas Boesler <bo AT BBMA2.MA.BUB DOT DE> on 13.08.99 11:09:55